Get To Know Me
My desire to assist specifically Young Expat Families in Berlin only increased with time. Therefore I have learned the skills of Family Accompaniment, Birth Assistance and a holistic approach to New Mother Care. I am also knowledgeable of Pelvic Floor Muscle Exercises and Baby Massage techniques.
Your native English speaking Birth Companion
- FREE Interview to figure out what your next course of action is.
- Clear pricing structure & fixed price packages to avoid surprises, fuss and complication
- Conveniently register online 24/7.
The services schedules and rates are transparently presented on my website. No more waiting on quotes. No hidden costs. Full 360’ transparency on your client dashboard.
- FLAT FEES no matter what your length of labor is, no extra charges for long labors
- SECURE BACK UP– you never have to wonder, if I’m caught in an emergency, whether your back up is someone you can trust
Although it is very rare to need a back up!
- I service ALL of the metro area of Berlin and surrounding areas like Potsdam, too!
- I provide non-medical assistance at both, medicated and non-medicated births as well as planned cesarean births
- I attend both hospital and home births
What Clients Say
Once our son was born Laurie has supported us as a Postpartum Companion. I couldn’t be more grateful for her help then – whether through a healthy meal, running errands or even just giving me some space to have a nap or go for a walk. Even as a second-time mother I was uncertain of so many things and she has helped me to find my confidence again. One evening she even came and supported us when our son had colic lasting hours and we were both completely exhausted. Laurie also offered help as a Lactation Consultant and instructed which exercises are best for postpartum recovery. She’s a true angel, the kind I wish every mother can experience.
As fresh parents without family close by, we needed an extra helping hand, but I now realize that I would recommend it regardless. Laurie brings along a professional set of skills, which can be very useful to new parents. My wife was very well taken care of and to me, as her husband, that was very reassuring and calming, especially after going back to work once my parental leave was over. Thank you, Laurie!