Terms of Service
While I try to work with everyone as I realize situations arise, I do hold to the following policies to keep the integrity of memberships in fairness to all members.
- Full payment is due at the time of scheduling services, the purchase of a service plan or class pass.
No refunds. No transfers. No exception.
- 48 hour cancellation policy for private appointments – 24 hours for classes (group activities)
The full rate will be charged for all private appointments cancelled with less than 48 hours (24 hours for group classes) notice prior to the scheduled time, or a visit will be deducted from an applicable plan or pass. The full rate will also be charged to schedule a new class.
- Appointments cancelled with more than 48 hours notice (24 hours for classes) may be rescheduled and the full payment may be applied to the new class time.
Please talk to me to schedule your makeup appointment / class. Makeup appointments / classes are granted optional at my own discretion and need to be taken within 4 weeks. I understand that emergencies do arise and will accommodate those on a case-by-case basis.
- Recurring services are to be paid by an automated bank transfer (Dauerauftrag) as this will save me substantial PayPal fees.
If you prefer to pay any of your service fees by direct bank transfer, I am happy to accommodate your wish. Please give me a call at 0151 50465313 or email firstname.lastname@example.org . I do not publish my banking details to prevent identity theft.
- Doula Services are agreed in writing.
There is a minimum commitment of 16 hours for Antepartum & Postpartum Doula Services, and a packet price for Labor Doula Services. You may extend your commitment at any time. This will save you time with your future bookings. On my online calendar, simply register for the time that fits you best, without having to worry about separate payments.